Saturday, February 1, 2014

Feedback on the book The Culture of Big Data

I've just read my first book on Big Data and left my review on Amazon, as follows:

==
 
For someone like me who knew all but nothing about Big Data, this book is certainly a nice overview of the main idea, the concepts around the new revolutionary paradigm of storing and handling data, massively, flexibly, intelligently... not only that, but it also explains what, ideally, someone cut out be a Data Scientist needs to have in terms of knowledge and skills. The same way, in a group, the types of abilities its members should possess to succeed in working Big Data.

Overview well presented, clear and right English as I can recall, I just wish the book had covered the subject more in depth.


==

Here you have the link to the book: The Culture of Big Data

If you are a novice like me and want to have a grasp of Big Data, I do indicate the book to you.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment