Monday, February 22, 2010

Introducing myself

Howdy,

This is Marcos, a graduate student at FMU University, Sao Paulo, Brazil.

Last week I began studying Translation & Interpretation, in the pursue of a bachelor degree in this area. The initial focus is going to be English and Portuguese, the latter my mother tongue.

Blogging right here will be a means to share the acquired knowledge during the course, as well as parallel studies on my own. I have already gained professional experience with interpretation, working as an interpreter over the phone for the Microsoft technical support, allowing communication between Brazilian customers and Microsoft engineers outside Brazil.

As a whole, professionally, I have attained valuable experience in the technical field, Computer Science, hardware, software, technical support, software development, and so on. Should you consider some help of mine, if I am able to, I may try to help you out, transmigrating between Brazilian Portuguese and English (either British or American).

After an unfortunate break due to technical certification objectives, I shall resume studying English, aimed at Cambridge certifications to say the least.

Having said that, feel free to drop by and exchange knowledge, that is undoubtedly going to be a pleasure!

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment